- Two available engines will satisfy your quest for power and efficiency, no matter where it stands. The 1.4 MultiAir® Turbo I-4 engine offers excellent efficiencies thanks to new and advanced components specifically engineered to reduce friction and enhance performance. The powerful 2.0 Turbo Diesel engine puts you in charge of 170 HP when mated to the 6-speed manual transmission and 350 Nm torque.
- The 2.0 Multijet II diesel engine drives a force of 170 HP, putting out a torque of 350 Nm.
- Fuel Efficiency – 4×2 – 17.1 km/l*
- The 1.4 Multiair petrol engine belts out 160 HP with a torque measure of 250 Nm.
- Fuel Efficiency – 4×2 (Automatic) – 14.1 km/l*
- Fuel Efficiency – 4×4 – 16.3 km/l*
“Uconnect infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto and a dual-zone automatic temperature control take the centre stage on the dashboard. Seats are wrapped in Ski grey leather upholstery and the car has an electronic parking brake. As for the safety, the Jeep Compass gets dual-front airbags as standard along with ABS and EBD. The higher-spec trims might get more airbags and the automatic version gets ESP. Apart from the standard driving mode the Compass has three other driving modes to tackle different terrains – mud, sand and snow.”
“The Compass has been designed to look like a baby Grand Cherokee with influences from the Jeep Renegade. It gets the typical vertically slatted wide grille, the high mounted headlamps and the macho front bumper with the blacked out bash plate. The side profile gets a prominent shoulder line, squared wheel arches and a thick D-pillar to complete the twin-cab five seater SUV look. The clear lens tail lamps in the back look sporty complementing the decked up tailgate and large bumper.”